Preventative Maintenance Plans
A Maintenance Agreement with Precision Air & Heating, Inc. provides you the ultimate piece of mind as a homeowner. Our affordable plans offer annual inspections, priority emergency service, and discounts on parts and service should a problem arise.
All plans effective 01/01/2015 include the following:
- Transferable contract — This could be used as a selling tool if you happen to list your home for sale. You can also choose to take it with you!
- Precision Air & Heating, Inc. will buy back the value of your agreement with the purchase of a new complete air conditioning / heating system during the term of your agreement. Limit one agreement buy back per new unit purchased.
- An annual 35 point Diagnostic Evaluation for your home’s air conditioning and heating system.
- Discounted service calls from $59.95 to $0.00 for the life of the agreement.
- Priority Scheduling that guarantees emergency service in 24 hours or less.
- 20% off services and repairs.*Cannot be combined with other discounts
Agreement holders can also choose their preferred Technician. At the company’s discretion, contract may be cancelled. Feel free to call us to discuss your options.
Preventative Maintenance Agreements
Every Preventative Maintenance Agreement plan includes an annual 35 point Diagnostic Evaluation of your home’s Air Conditioning and Heating system.
- Take Temperature Splits
- Check Compressor
- Check Thermostat
- Check Run Capacitors
- Check Duct System for Debris
- Inspect Wiring
- Check Air Handler/Elbows for Leaks
- Inspect Disconnect
- Take Amperage/Voltage of Motors
- Start Device
- Check Drain Lines/Pans
- Check Condenser Coil
- Check Safety of Electrical Connections
- Check Refrigerant Pressure
- Check Evaporator Coil
- Check Filter
- Inspect Compressor Contactor
- Check Temperature Rise
- Inspect Pilot Light
- Check Oil Exhaust Fan (if needed)
- Test Limit Switches
- Check Gas Connections/Whip
- Check Gas Mixture/Burners
- Check Amp on IFM
- Check Oil Fan Motor (if needed)
- Check Blower Control
- Check Amp Draw of Gas Valve
- Test Heat Strips
- Set Anticipator
- Check Defrost Board
- Carbon Monoxide Testers
- Check exposed T-Stat Wire
- Check Flu Pipe Blockage/Build Up
- Check Safety Controls
- Take Exit Temp Split