At Precision Air & Heating we offer affordable maintenance plans that include regularly scheduled inspections as well as discounts on parts and services should problems arise. A variety of annual term lengths are available. All plans effective 1/1/2013 include the following:
• Transferable contract – This could be used as a selling tool if you happen to list your home for sale, or if you move, you can take it with you!
• Repair service and materials requested by customer will be provided at current rate less 20% for agreement holder.
• No trip charge for the life of the agreement – At no cost to you, a technician will be sent to your home or business when ever you call for service.
• Emergency service is guaranteed within 24 hours of your call.
• At company’s discretion, contract may be cancelled for a $125.00 fee and services rendered.
• If inspection(s) is not scheduled by customer, Precision Air & Heating, Inc. will make reasonable attempts to schedule service.
• Precision Air & Heating, Inc. will buy back the value of your PMA with the purchase of a new complete Air Conditioning / Heating system during the term of your agreement. Limit one Preventative Maintenance Agreement (PMA) buy back per new unit purchased.
Or feel free to call us to discuss your options
Plus every Preventative Maintenance Agreement plan includes an annual 35 point Diagnostic Evaluation for your home’s Air Conditioning and Heating system. In addition, you will receive a water heater flush and visual inspection of your plumbing system to ensure correct operation and advisement of any potential issues. Below is a detailed list of these thorough evaluations, inspections and services.
|• Take Temperature Splits||• Check Compressor|
|• Check Thermostat||• Check Run Capacitors|
|• Check Duct System for Debris||• Inspect Wiring|
|• Check Air Handler/Elbows for Leaks||• Inspect Disconnect|
|• Take Amperage/Voltage of Motors||• Start Device|
|• Check Drain Lines/Pans||• Check Condenser Coil|
|• Check Safety of Electrical Connections||• Check Refrigerant Pressure|
|• Check Evaporator Coil||• Check Filter|
|• Inspect Compressor Contactor|
|• Check Temperature Rise||• Inspect Pilot Light|
|• Oil Fan Motor (if needed)||•Test Limit Switches|
|• Check Thermostat||• Check Gas Mixture/Burners|
|• Check Amperage/Voltage of Motors||• Check Electrical Connections|
|• Check Blower Control||• Check Amp Draw of Gas Valve|
|• Test Heat Strips||• Set Anticipator|
|• Check Defrost Board||• Check Refrigerant Pressure|
|• Check Safety Controls||• Check Filter|