If it’s time to install some new HVAC equipment, make the Precision Decision.
Not sure which brand is best for you? That’s okay. We know that you have a lot of options when it comes to choosing the right heating and air conditioning products. That’s why Precision Air and Heating is here to help you make an informed decision about what will work best for you.
Our team of experts will visit your home and survey the situation to ensure you get the best unit, at the best possible price. You can be sure that whatever unit you choose, it will be installed with the utmost care and professionalism by one of the Valley’s best trained NATE-certified technicians.
• Precision Air & Heating’s professional installers are drug tested, background checked and are all NATE-certified.
• Precision Air & Heating installs the following items on every installation:
• Digital programmable thermostat
• Fused service disconnect and wire whip
• Bar type return grill
• Secondary drain pan and condensate float switch (attic only)
• Supply and return plenums (attic only)
• Hang air handler / furnace with all thread and custom bracket (attic only)
• Elbow and stand (rooftop only)
• Precision Air & Heating guarantees that you will receive all applicable rebates for your new high efficiency air conditioning system.
• Precision Air & Heating will respond to any system malfunction or failure with our 24 hour emergency service.
At Precision Air & Heating, we live by the standards of Integrity, Quality and Trust. Our motto has always been ‘People Before Profits’, believing that if we do right by our customers, the profits will take care of themselves. It’s a company that has been built on referrals, and we hope that after experiencing our service yourself, that you will be motivated to refer us to friends and family. Erik Bryan, owner of Precision, extends a customer satisfaction guarantee. If you’re even contemplating the purchase of a new A/C Unit, Precision Air & Heating is here for you!